Friday 30 October 2020

Heartfelt Creations October Blog Hop






Hi everyone and welcome to the October Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog Hop! 
 Please follow the hop and leave as many comments as possible as one comment will be chosen at random to receive a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations! The blog hop closes on Monday 2nd Of November at 11.55pm EST and the winner will be announced on the HC Facebook page at noon on Wednesday 4th Of November.  A randomly chosen comment from a mystery blog will receive a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations.  To claim your prize please email Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of the October Alumni Hop" in the subject line.







From myself this month I needed a do a replacement card fairly quickly as I managed to somehow spill water on my table......... So I remember seeing a card with a paper strips effect and have given it ago - it has been a few years since I last tried this. I have used the Classic Sunflower Stamp as a background stamp using black ink and heat embossed with clear powder.  Completed with a sentiment and some coloured sequins to complete.



Heartfelt Creations Products Used and Products carried by HC:

25 comments:

sharon g said...

Oh, what a cool, different look. I like the technique...

Nadia said...

A simple card with a lot of depth. Loved d colours. Very creative.

LISA said...

Love the paper strips idea!! Lovely card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Not done stripes in a vertical
pattern. Looks fantastic.
Spilling water was a happy
accident. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Carole Wright said...

Ooh this is really different love it x

Martie Rollin said...

A most unusual look. Definitely showcases the stamps.

Vicki Dutcher said...

I love this effect. That turned out awesome

Chantelle Pridgeon said...

beautiful, you have my mind going

Chantelle Pridgeon said...

Love it, you have me thinking

Nikki Rogers said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you used the sunflower as a background.

Helen said...

Oksana, you can never go wrong with Sunflowers. This simple design has given me a great way to use my set. tfs-stay well.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

So clever of you!! Am a big fan of HC sunflowers and this is a great idea using the strips of paper! Thank you for your inspiration!

cghundley said...

Different look for
a card, looks cool.
Carla from Utah

Glenda said...

I love the design of your card! Beautiful!

Joyce Erb said...

Awesome unique card...Love it

Jo Williams said...

I love your idea. It's so unique. Thanks for sharing.

Linda Eaton said...

Very clever, beautiful card. Thank you :>

MaryH said...

I am sure your card that took a swim was lovely too; but, I must admit I am glad that this unfortunate accident led you to make this new card. I haven't seen this technique before but I find I really like it and plan to try it myself. No accidents just happy chances to create and a wonderful job you have done! I am inspired...

Sue D said...

Great technique using the paper strips.

Judy3118 said...

What a cool card!

Lorna said...

Really neat Oksana.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

What a clever way to save your card, Oksana! I really like this effect, especially the vellum strip with the sequins. Thanks so much for hopping with us this month! xo

Ellen10102 said...

How unique. This technique looks excellent with the paper you've chosen. What a cool design

Cindy Holmes said...

WOW your card is just so beautiful and unique at the same time! I absolutely love it!

Debra Lovell said...

This so different. I like your inspiration.