Friday 29 October 2021

Heartfelt Creations October Blog Hop







Hi everyone and welcome to the October Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog Hop! 
 Please follow the hop and leave as many comments as possible as one comment will be chosen at random to receive a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations! The blog hop closes on Monday 1st Of November at 11.55pm EDT and the winner will be announced on the HC Facebook page at noon on Wednesday 3rd Of November.  A randomly chosen comment from a mystery blog will receive a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations.  Heartfelt Creations will be giving away a second $25 gift card chosen randomly from the comments on their blog.  To claim your prize please email Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of the October Alumni Hop" in the subject line.










This month, my card is quite simple using the Flowering Dogwood flowers and leaves.  I started with a ready layered background from the paper collection, then stamped a lovely sentiment and framed it in one of my favourite decorative dies. No twine, pearls or embellishments this month, just the beads to the flower centres!




23 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love the way you've matched the edges of your dogwoods to the color of your background, Oksana! There is something so serene and beautiful about this creation. I love it! Thanks so much for hopping with us this month, my friend! xo

srbsolutions said...

I like the simplicity of this card and especially like how your colored the dogwood flowers. It’s always good to have several birthday cards on hand and this one looks like it would be mail-friendly. 😊

Claire said...

This is a beautiful card Oksana! My favorite color. TYFS

Suzy Q said...

Such a beautiful soft looking card creation. Luv your beautiful dogwood blooms. Thanks for sharing your card creation. Suzy Q

Lynn Heald said...

This is my favorite design for a card . Very simple but beautiful. Love it !

Psychomak said...

I haven't used the dogwood blooms for awhile. I need to pull them out!! Beautiful card.

Lorna said...

Very pretty Oksana.

Carole Wright said...

A special card for a special day. Love it. Love the Dogwoods, so pretty x

sharon g said...

I like the soft way you colored the flowers. NICE look

Martie Rollin said...

As a matter of personal choice, I think I would add some flat back pearls to this card...upper left and lower right. Your ink coloring is nice.

Glenda said...

Your card just makes me very happy! The colors of your dogwoods are just perfect!

Sandra Egbert said...

Very pretty simple yet elegant fall card!

Valerie Anderson said...

Pretty card, love your color choices❤

Terry Law said...

Sometimes simple is the best and I love this card!

LISA said...

Sometimes, simple is beautiful! I love your flowers! Made me wat to bust out those Dogwood stamps and dies! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jo Williams said...

I love simple and this is one of my favorite dies as well. It's so nice to see such a beautiful, yet simple, alternative.

Dana Roepke said...

Very pretty - love the dogwoods!

Judy3118 said...

Love love love your card! It is so elegant. The coloring of your Dogwoods are beautiful!

Mommela said...

I love that you have shown us how a simple card can be so beautiful and elegant. Sometimes I get carried away with the frou frou, and this reminds me that sometimes, less is more.

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Very nice!

Melanie Smith said...

Love love love the flowering dogwood and there is nothing wrong with sweet and simple! Love it!!!

Vonnie b said...

Be still my heart! This card is breathtaking in its exquisite simplicity. Colors, placement, depth - perfection!

Bridget H. said...

My favorite flower and love the layering.