Friday 28 January 2022

Heartfelt Creations January Blog Hop









Happy New Year everyone and welcome to the January Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog Hop!  Please follow the hop and leave as many comments as possible as one comment will be chosen at random to receive a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations! Heartfelt Creations will be giving away a second $25 gift card chosen randomly from the comments on their blog.  The blog hop closes on Monday 31st Of January at 11.55pm EST and the winner will be announced on the HC Facebook page at noon on Wednesday 2nd Of February.  To claim your prize please email Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of the January Alumni Hop" in the subject line.






To start the year,  I've made a simple card and gone back to my pink and yellow colours! I've used the Flowering Dogwood flowers and some vines - such a useful little die that I do use lots! I started by making a simple background with watercolour inks, added a piece of vellum around the centre, then layered my flowers around the beautiful ornate die cut tag.  Added some centres to the flowers to complete!

17 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love that inky background! Makes me think of a winter sunrise! Such happy flowers, too! Thanks so much for hopping with us this month, Oksana! xo

Valerie Anderson said...

Pretty pastels it's a beautiful card❤

Terry Law said...

Wow! I love this card! I would have never thought to use these colours on the dogwood, but its fabulous!

Lorna said...

Beautiful Oksana. Love how you did the background.

Martie Rollin said...

I like the look of this card, especially your coordination of colors for, both, background and flowers. The detail of the tag die is stunning! Well done!

krcmasterpiece said...

I LOVE the watercolor background. Love the beautiful flowers you made!

Helen said...

This project is stunning! Your flowers give such beautiful dimension...the icing on the cake! tfs-stay well.

Jo Williams said...

Cute card and I love the watercolor background.

Carol said...

I love your ink background.

Marla Jean Owens said...

Beautiful!

Laurie2cats said...

Beautiful card! I love the dimensional flowers and pretty coordinating background.

Carole Wright said...

Hi this is so pretty, love the Dogwoods x

Melanie Smith said...

Your florals are so outstanding. I've always been fond of the dogwood collection :-) I love how striking your sentiment is too. Just beautiful all around. 💗

SandiB said...

Love the background on your card. Simply gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful. Wonderful colors! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Shari Czerwinski said...

This is my favorite card! Had to pin it for inspiration! Love the colors and layers <3

sharon g said...

WOW, this is amazing!! I love how artsy it is. This is one of my favorites...maybe my #1. GORGEOUS