Friday 25 February 2022

Heartfelt Creations February Blog Hop











Hi everyone and welcome to the February Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog Hop!  Please follow the hop and leave as many comments as possible as one comment will be chosen at random to receive a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations! Heartfelt Creations will be giving away a second $25 gift card chosen randomly from the comments on their blog.  The blog hop closes on Monday 28th Of February at 11.55pm EST and the winner will be announced on the HC Facebook page at noon on Wednesday 2nd Of March.  To claim your prize please email Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of the February Alumni Hop" in the subject line.










This month,  I challenged myself to not use any pink and make a simple flat card.  I tried my best - I stamped the flowers  blue and black inks, but then had to add some texture and a little dimension by adding beads to the flower centres and some twine! Quite a different card for me!

19 comments:

pattypoohdavis@gmail.com said...

I often need a simple card and this one is beautiful.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I'm always inspired by your stamping, Oksana! And I really like the way you highlighted the centers of your flowers. Thanks for hopping with us this month, my friend!

Lorna said...

Very pretty Oksana.

Mahjabeen sami said...

Wow that’s different 💙wonderful my friend love your card💙

Mahjabeen sami said...

Wow that’s amazing 💙 your card is wonderful 💙

Martie Rollin said...

I like the little bits of dimension on your card...definitely adds drama to an, otherwise, clean and simple card. Nice!

Dana Roepke said...

Really, really like this! I would not have thought to stamp and then add centers - what a fabulous look and a great recipe for a card in a hurry and you don't have time to make up a bunch of flowers. So pretty!!

sharon g said...

I like how some flowers are bolder than others. And adding the centers is a nice touch. Great job. sharon gullikson

Unknown said...

So simple but elegant. Love the colors.

Unknown said...

Beautiful background .
Love your color choices and I love that you did a flat card .
Sometime we just need an easy to mail card .

Patricia Grier

Jodi C. said...

This is a great twist on how to use the stamps, very creative! - Jodi Clark

Linda Walsh said...

I would say you achieved your challenge for yourself. Not only that, it is beautifully done. The accents inside the flowers are just enough!

Psychomak said...

Perfect for mailing. Very pretty.

runzalot81 said...

This project is so adorable and something the receiver is sure to enjoy! Those Wild Rose stamps/dies are crazy fun to play with. I can't get enough of the rich blue and dramatic black color scheme!

Cathy said...

pretty card, I myself have a hard time doing flat cards..they have to have dimension..lol

Jo Williams said...

What a wonderful card. I love the simplicity.

Berina RGA said...

I love your card! The beads to the center of the flowers add such dimension. I like flat cards because they are easier to mail.

Judy3118 said...

Such a neat idea. You gals never cease to amaze me. Beautiful job!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty flowers! Love the beaded centers!