Friday 27 May 2022

Heartfelt Creations May Blog hop







Hi everyone and welcome to the May Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog Hop!  Please follow the hop and leave as many comments as possible as one comment will be chosen at random to receive a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations! Heartfelt Creations will be giving away a second $25 gift card chosen randomly from the comments on their blog.  The blog hop closes on Monday 30th Of May at 11.55pm EST and the winner will be announced on the HC Facebook page at noon on Wednesday 1st Of June.  To claim your prize please email Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of the May Alumni Hop" in the subject line.





This month,  I have made another simple card with tiny flowers in blue and yellow tones.  I created the  stamped background using the sentiment stamps with white embossing powder,  then stamped onto vellum and added this over the top.  I've used the wild rose flowers once again and even though this is a simple card, it's taken me twice as long to create! Just added a few gems to complete. 

13 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oksana, you make it look so easy to create these clean and simple cards, but I know how much artistry it actually takes to achieve this level of artistry! I'm so impressed with the heat embossed white sentiment. It's just so elegant! Thanks so much for hopping with us this month, my friend! xo

Lorna said...

So simple yet so elegant Oksana.

Martie Rollin said...

CAS cards are so hard for me to create...I always want to add more leaves and flowers! I don't have the self-control to limit myself like this. Your flowers are so pretty.

Valerie Anderson said...

Love it, clean & simple!❤

Jo Williams said...

I love the simple design and how you make it look so elegant. Beautiful card.

sharon g said...

What pretty colors you used. I like how they stand out against the white.

runzalot81 said...

This is so elegant! First, the monochromatic white is fresh and delightful!. The little flowers and white embossing are so subtle yet make a big impact. You have inspired me to go find my own white embossing powder! Lovely work, Oksana!

Judy3118 said...

I love it! The simplicity of the card is it's beauty. Great job!

Janet Doerge-Wilson said...

Such a cute card. Love the flower centers and the sentiment stamped background is very elegant.

Stephanie Beck said...

Very clean and elegant

Lynn Stanborough said...

I love the blue and yellow and the lovely design 😍

Carole Wright said...

Simply stunning x

Joy said...

I lovel clean simple cards & this one is pretty. Love the embossed sentiments.