Friday 24 June 2022

Heartfelt Creations June Blog Hop








Hi everyone and welcome to the June Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog Hop!  Please follow the hop and leave as many comments as possible as one comment will be chosen at random to receive a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations! Heartfelt Creations will be giving away a second $25 gift card chosen randomly from the comments on their blog.  The blog hop closes on Monday 27th Of June at 11.55pm EST and the winner will be announced on the HC Facebook page at noon on Wednesday 29th Of June.  To claim your prize please email Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us with "Winner of the June Alumni Hop" in the subject line.







This month,  I wanted to create a more vintage card for me so used a background with a multiple layer look.  I stamped the sentiment in the background on a die cut and then arranged my pink/yellow dogwood flowers along the edge. Resisted adding any twine, gems or pearls to this one!

12 comments:

LISA said...

Beautiful card! I love the digwood flowers! They are perfect!!

pattypoohdavis@gmail.com said...

I love your card! It does feel a bit old fashioned, and I love the many layers to it.

Martie Rollin said...

I think you've succeeded in creating a vintage look. Your colors really work together. Nice card!!

Sandi Marson said...

Lovely card! The colours are so pretty! I love your flowers!

Joy said...

I love dogwood flowers. You colored them beautifully. Nice card!

carol S said...

I love the vintage look and the flowers are the pearls on this card. Glad I have "vintage dies" so I can create a similar card.

susiescrapper said...

Love the colors! I like the simplicity of it too. I feel like it could be easily duplicated!

MaryH said...

You always make something so enjoyable and inspiring. Thanks for all the effort - it was worth it and I truly enjoyed it!

Sue D said...

I like the pretty vintage look to your birthday card.

Jo Williams said...

Really lovely card.

Vonnie b said...

Have always liked the vintage look. This brings a current look to vintage. Love the affect. The joy of this card pops out to me. Lovely.

sharon g said...

The yellow centers look so pretty with the pinky color. So pretty