Tuesday 13 March 2012

Spring Yellow...........

Yesterday I was inspired by two blogs to create my finished card.  I firstly looked at Elaine Wheeler's blog and saw that she was brave and used yellow, so I thought, maybe I can do that? Next, I was inspired by Clare Buswell's blog where she has a tutorial on paper ruffles which are beautiful and I will try out this week, but I actually used ribbon, sewed it onto my card for a floaty, elegant look over a simple stamped background and added my sentiment.
I like the result! To add a little more texture, I added an insert with a lovely border using a Martha Stewart punch.




1 comment:

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous Oksana! I go through 'yellow'phases too...Sue Wilson really inspired me last year with her 'campaign' for more yellow on cards. Love the background X