Wednesday 5 September 2012

Texture

Morning all! Today's card was how I interpreted the theme 'texture' which was the project I made as my entry for the Creative Expressions DT call.  I wanted to use my new antique dress form stamps, so based my card around this theme.
 
 
 
















 




I used a ruler embossing folder for the background and die cut the border and tag shapes.  To create a glossy look, I heat embossed the sentiment and the dress forms on the panel, then added some beige stamping for a contrast.  I made the dress form embellishment out of shrink plastic for movement and added some ribbon and a flower to complete. I am really enjoying making these flowers at the moment!  Have a lovely day everyone, the sun is shining!x

6 comments:

Sasha said...

Such a lovely card, Oksana. Beautifully embossed. I love your shrink plastic dress form and such a pretty flower x

Jenny L said...

Hi Oksana,
beautiful card. So wonderfully done. If they don't pick you to join their design team they need their heads banged together. I think from your lovely work you are an ideal candidate.
Good luck, I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.
Have a great crafty day everyone.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carole Z said...

Lovely Card Oksana, these stamps are some of my favourites too, they just cry out for embossing don't they? Carole Z X

Carole Z said...

HI Oksana, oh well nether of us were successful this time ;(, we'll just have to keep trying X

Unknown said...

Hi Oksana this is just fantastic what a super card and fabulous design Great work .
Well done Hugs Elaine

Christine Harrop said...

What a lovely card Oksana. I love the clean lines. Christine