Saturday, 1 December 2012

Clean and Simple Birthday Card.....

 Good Afternoon Everyone!
I have a clean and simple card to share today that I made a few of, for a craft fayre last week.  I wanted to make as many out of a 12 x 12 piece of card  as I could, so made 4 of these small square cards.
I used my Spellbinder dies for the flower and the scalloped edge, coloured the ribbon with a pink Pro Marker and added a glittery Birthday peel off. Very simple, but a favourite of mine, had to keep one for my myself!
 
 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
 


8 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Nice simple card Oksana and I'm sure they went down well at your craft fair. the flower looks like a poppy. Christine x

Joanna said...

Very pretty.

scottish crafter said...

Hi Oksana, nice to have you back, love your clean and simple card bet it went down well at the craft fair. Easy on the eye.

Wilma x x

cbuswell said...

Such a pretty card, I love the paper and sweet flower!

Jenny L said...

Hi Oksanna,
wonderful card. I love the papers and the flower.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Carole Z said...

Hi Oksana ... Such a pretty card! I love the papers & your flower is lovely...simple & delicate looking.. Beautiful ! Carole Zxx

Anne-Elise said...

Beautiful card, Oksana! Love the paper and the gorgeous pink flower! Hugs

Joanne said...

What a lovely card, such pretty colors, perfect for our Clean and Simple challenge at CC&CC. Happy to have you join us! Aloha, Joanne.