Sunday 6 March 2016

Flower Power Challenge Inspiration

Good Afternoon!
Today I am Guest Designer at Stamping Sensations after winning their January challenge.
The challenge this month is 'Flower Power'.  Please come along and join in with your floral creations this month.  This is my card created using products by Heartfelt Creations and Tonic.



Thanks for visiting me today,
Oksana
x


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
We Love 2 Create - Anything Creative 
Cuttlebug Mania - Spring




2 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

This is a very pretty card Oksana. Love the flower. Christine x

brenda said...

Morning Oksana,

I totally love your take on our theme this month, the Heartfelt flower is beautiful with all it's dimension and the added stamens really bring it to life.

Many thanks for being our Guest Designer at Stamping Sensations this month and sharing your creativity with our entrants.

B x