Wednesday 7 September 2016

Crafter's Companion - Bright Summer Tag

Good Morning All! 
Today I would like to share a Crafter's Companion Design Team project with you all that was made using left over Coredinations Core Essentials Pastel papers from my previous project.  This time I added a flower and a sentiment to complete the tag.



Crafter's Companion Products Used : 
Collal Glue


Other Items:
Clear Embossing Powder
Sequins
Pink Ribbon
Silver Cord
Prills



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting me today
Oksana
x





2 comments:

Lin said...

Love your background, Oksana! Pastels are a fave of mine, and you've really made them shine here - thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Swissie said...

Wonderful tag with lovely colours!
Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time!
Swissie DT