Thursday 15 September 2016

Crafter's Companion - Yellow Florals

Good Afternoon Everyone! We are having some lovely weather this week here in the North West!
Today I have another Crafter's Companion Design Team card that I have made which I absolutely love!


Crafter's Companion Products Used : 


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
We Love 2 Create - Anything Creative/Mixed Media
Ribbon Girls - Anything Goes - Card with Ribbon



Thanks for visiting me today
Oksana
x

3 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is such a beautiful card! The flowers are stunning! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Sandy (tort) said...

Wow I love the flowers they are stunning.

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous card suchwunderful flowers, thanks for joining us at Ribbon Girl Any Card Challenge this month Jacqui xxx